Native Community Enterprise Booth
The Native Enterprise booths at the Santa Fe Indian Market provide various groups and organizations an opportunity to educate the general public on services offered to Native American communities. Brochures, pamphlets and other printed materials including freebies are distributed from these booths. Sales of any kind are not permitted.
Native Enterprises are located at Cathedral Park, which is located next to the Basilica of Santa Fe. Each vendor is supplied with a 10' x 10' booth and 24-hour security beginning on Friday thru Sunday. Electricity is available and is monitored by a City of Santa Fe employee. Parking, tables, chairs and signage are the responsibility of the vendor.
Native Enterprise organizations that have participated in the past include:
- Red Feather Development Group--partners with tribal communities to develop and implement sustainable, affordable solutions to their housing needs.
- Futures for Children--promote Youth Leadership through leadership development and mentorship to encourage and equip students to stay in school, graduate and pursue a post-secondary education.
- Native American Rights Fund--Provide support for the effective protection of tribal existence, protection of tribal resources, ethical promotion of Native American human rights, accountability of governments to Native Americans and preservation of American Indian arts and crafts.
- Wings of America - An American Indian youth development program, established to foster and inspire American Indian youth with the help of running. Mini workshops breach the topics of type II diabetes, balanced nutrition, social responsibility and substance abuse to promote healthy lifestyle choices for our Native youth.
- Univ. of Washington, Partnerships for Native Health - works with Native communities and agencies locally and nationally to improve the health and well-being of American Indian and Alaska Native peoples of all ages.
Native Enterprise applications are Now available.
Download Native Enterprise Application
All applicants are required to fill out a Special Event License Form also available Here.
The application Deadline is Friday, May 29, 2015.
Please send your application to P.O. Box 969, Santa Fe, N.M. 87504
Fax to: (505)983-7647or Email to either of the emails below.
Henry Brown Wolf III at email@example.com or Mary-Charlotte Grayson at firstname.lastname@example.org.