Become a Member
Register for a SWAIA Business Membership online
Register for a SWAIA Individual Membership online
Or call Denise Keron at 505.983.5220 to become a SWAIA member.
SWAIA Brings Native Arts to the World by
- Inspiring artistic excellence
- Fostering education, and
- Creating meaningful partnerships
SWAIA is the nonprofit organization that juries and presents Santa Fe Indian Market, the world's largest, most highly acclaimed Native American arts market.
SWAIA must raise over $1 million every year to make Santa Fe Indian Market happen. Without your financial support, Indian Market--and the hundreds of year-round lectures, education programs and seminars--could not exist. (Note: SWAIA takes no percentage of artists' sales.)
Your membership contribution supports
- Artist fellowships and residencies
- Business workshops for Native artists
- Over $100,000 in artist Awards
- Sustaining and presenting the foremost Native Arts Market in the world
- Winter Indian Market (Thanksgiving weekend)
- Lectures, education programs and special events
- Artist seminars, studio tours and workshops
- Native Artist gallery exhibitions
- SWAIA @ SOFA
- General operational support associated with the daily operation of SWAIA
- Photo Archive: 90 years of historical photographs and invaluable records on Native Arts, Artists and Santa Fe Indian Market
Thank you for becoming a member today!
Questions: Call/email Denise Keron.(505)983-5220. firstname.lastname@example.org