Native Community Enterprise Booth
Native Enterprise Booth Information
The Native Enterprise booths at the Santa Fe Indian Market provide various groups and organizations an opportunity to educate the general public on services offered to Native American communities. Brochures, pamphlets and other printed materials including freebies are distributed from these booths.
Native Enterprises are located at Cathedral Park, which is located next to the Basilica of Santa Fe. Each vendor is supplied with a 10' x 10' booth and 24-hour security beginning on Friday thru Sunday. Electricity is available and is monitored by a City of Santa Fe employee. Parking, tables, chairs and signage are the responsibility of the vendor.
Native Enterprise organizations that have participated in the past include:
- Four Rivers Institute--provides children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1on 1 relationships that change their lives for the better.
- Futures for Children--promote Youth Leadership through leadership development and mentorship to encourage and equip students to stay in school, graduate and pursue a post-secondary education.
- Native American Rights Fund--Provide support for the effective protection, ethical promotion and preservation of American Indian arts and crafts.
- The Indian Arts & Crafts Board of Washington, DC--educated attendees to their mission of implementing the Indian Arts and Crafts Act and providing professional business advice and information to Native artists.
- The Language Conservancy--promoted their mission to educate the public about the well-being through language to strengthen the people's of the Lakota Nation.
Native Enterprise groups and organizations who can prove 501(c)(3) status and who serve American Indian communities through programs and events are eligible to apply for Indian Market. When applying for a booth, applicants must submit samples of printed materials to be distributed. (Again, pamphlets, brochures and other educational material may be distributed including freebies.)
Download PDF of Native Enterprises Application
All applicants are required to fill out a Special Event License Form. Download Special Event License Form PDF.(Please check back soon)
For more information, contact Paula Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org